Friday, February 27, 2009

Ahh, Fourrteen - Austin Teen Photographer

So young, yet so old. I remember fourteen. I'd like to forget most of it, LOL. But Miss Lauren, I'm sure, is having the time of her life. She has been bugging her mom (for years!) to come in for a session, and they finally did. The braces came off recently and you can see her gorgeous smile. She is such a pretty girl! We had a lot of fun with all her outfits, it was like being a model for a day! Here are a few of my faves, although Carla, get ready, you will love them ALL!








I'm notorious for dragging mom into a few shots. Isn't this awesome! Mom and daughter are both so gorgeous!!

6 comments:

Kendell said...

I really am drawn to the first- she has such a natural smile. Very lovely! And that photograph with mom is really precious.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girl!!
So glad you captured her and the mom together. That is a special time and most times the mom's are the ones with the camera and rarely get to be in the photograph's with their kids.

Anonymous said...

These are just gorgeous. She looks stunning in every single image and the one with mum, sweet.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful young lady. You've captured her so nicely.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work! I love the mother daughter shot!

Anonymous said...

Fourteen and model-cute! What a fun combination! Love the first one with that killer smile and the sassy hat shot caught my eye as well. The one with Mom is a keeper too - you can tell the share a really special relationship. They're going to have such a hard time choosing!