Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Eyes Have It - Austin Children's Photographer

Meet Mr. J, a toddler that I met this week. He has the most AMAZING eyes I've ever seen. And that hair, oh my! He is a little heartbreaker and he is only 18 months! Of course, being 18 months means you do NOT want to participate in any silly photography venture, and much bribery is required. I think we did pretty good, don't you? Here are a few faves ...

Everyone needs a hug break!!




He is so cool with his Chuck Taylor shoes!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I love his hair! And the shoes! You did a fantastic job with this cutie, Teri - I can't imagine keeping an 18 month old still, but you did it!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!! I LOVE his hair! Beautiful images, Teri!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, those curls!! How on earth did you keep that little one still because every mom knows he didn't do it on purpose?!? Love his shoes. That's one cool mama.

Anonymous said...

I had to comment again - Mom needs to get the image of him looking over her shoulder LARGE. As the mom of two grown boys and one kindergarten girl, I treasure those moments in ways I never could've understood when I was going through them. Trust me. Large wall portrait.

Anonymous said...

Wow...he is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great job with this beautiful, beautiful little boy!

C.Thompson said...

Those are adorable!!