Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Two of my Favorite Girls - Austin Children's Photographer

I first met the "U" girls two years ago when they came in for a session. I fell in love with them, they are so funny and just fun to hang with. I also love their mom, she and I have become good friends. I just have the best job and meet the coolest people! The girls came in for a session recently and seeing them through my lens - I told Heather that she better get a big shotgun - to keep the boys away. They have grown up so much since our last session and are such beauties! Here are a few of my faves ...













7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful, Teri! You know I love me some backlighting, and those first few are perfection!! I love the golden light around them.

meggan said...

Beautiful Teri! You've captured them so perfectly! I agree with Lisa on the lighting - stunning!

Anonymous said...

My favorites are the shots with them together! So nice Teri!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls! I love the backlighting on the outdoor work - so simple and stunning!

Anonymous said...

What adorable little girls! And some beautiful backlighting! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Awesome captures. They really are stunning girls. That last one absolutely rocks.

Anonymous said...

Love the sisters shots! Love the backlighting! That last one looks like a senior portrait... they better look out!