Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cute Cousins - Austin Baby Photographer

The "B" cousins came in recently for a session. I was expecting two girls, but we had a surprise early arrival of little brother B. The goal was an image of the two girls, in these adorable dresses from Grandma. We got that, and more. I know they will love them! Here are a few of my favorites ...





Everyone knows I am the "tutu lady" and I had just gotten this new one with rose petals. The girls each had a turn to try it out. I love these!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those dresses are tutu cute! (sorry, couldn't resist!) Love the way the blue dresses look on that backdrop and it makes their eyes just POP out at you.

Janine said...

Great images! I love the one with grandma and those tutus are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Awww love those tutu images!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! these are divine! I don't know how they will choose!

Anonymous said...

Adorable adorable adorable! Makes me wish it was springtime now! The girls look so precious.

Anonymous said...

These are just so sweet Teri. The girls in their matching dresses are just so pretty. And new bub is very cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh Teri those dresses just go so well with your backdrop (wait I see Kim said that too, but seriously PERFECT COMBO!). Your work is so beautiful just like these little girls!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work, Teri!

Lisa said...

Boy, you are GOOD, woman! To get two little ones together, smiling and looking at the camera - takes some kind of skill. And those kiddos are *so* cute!

Kendell said...

the tutu images are so darling!! They look like they are having so much fun!!
Beautiful work.