Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Graduations - of many kinds! Austin Family Photographer

It seems as though I have not been busy, if evidenced by my blog. That is the furthest thing from the truth! We've been crazy here at the studio, between dance recital photos (they are coming soon, those who are waiting!!), HS graduations, Kindergarten graduations and even graduates from our Bright Beginnings Baby Club!
One such sweetie is Mr. Carson. He turned one recently and came in for his last Bright Beginnings session. It is bittersweet for me, when my little babies turn one - I love getting to see them every few months and watch them change before my very eyes. Luckily, his mom is a good friend and I'll still get to see him often. (And you can be sure to shop for cute cute summer outfits at her online store, GingerSnapsKids.com).
These are a few of my faves from his last session. Kim chose the "I can't decide" box which she filled with photos from all four of his first-year sessions. I'll post a photo of the box when it arrives - these are the CUTEST things!!




2 comments:

C.Thompson said...

What a cutie. I love the last one. It just shouts "Happiness".

Kimberly said...

The baseball portrait is absolutely gorgeous - that one needs to be a wall portrait. Canvas maybe?