Thursday, June 11, 2009

Birthday Fun - Austin Children's Photographer

We've had several "big-kid" birthdays come in to the studio lately. It is really fun to have a session all to themselves, and a super cool art piece to hang in their room. We're going to be announcing a fun special for the summer that would be perfect for this type of session. We'll be announcing to our Facebook "friends" and "fans" first, so if you haven't yet, you might want to add us (hint, hint).
Here are Elle and Aaron, both turned 7 this year! No, they are not related!! But they are both so darn cute! I especially love how Aaron "caught air" in his jump. I always ask the kids this age to jump, but he REALLY jumped!!





4 comments:

Brandy said...

These are so cool, such a great idea!

Kimberly Hill said...

What a fabulous special treat for an age group that so seldom gets professional portraits!

Lisa Kelly said...

I love these, I agree with Kimberly, it is fabulous to have these portraits done at these ages. Great stuff.

Julie said...

These are so fun...I just love those storyboards! I'll bet they had fun shooting those.