Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mr T is TWO! Austin Children's Photographer

Tristan, one of my favorite little guys and graduates of our Bright Beginnings club, just turned TWO! And to celebrate, his mommy enrolled him in our Leap & Bounds club. I'm so excited he'll be joining us on his birthday every year til he is FIVE!! Whooo-hooo! (For more info on the Leaps & Bound club, be sure to check our website, http://www.masonphoto.net/).
We had a ton of fun traipsing around the creek and property. This age is so much fun to capture outdoors. They are curious and want to just run and explore. Mr. T still loves his mommy, though, and I just love the interaction between them. AND I noticed that Miss Amy dressed herself to be photographed, because I am *notorious* for dragging moms into photos with their children :) Here are a few of my faves from his 2-year session ...




2 comments:

Jen said...

This looks like SUCH a fun session! Gorgeous family, love the interaction, but oooohhhh that little face in the first one, SO CUTE! Lovely work Teri!

Kimberly said...

The ones with Mom are my favorite - so glad she paid attention and dressed to be photographed. Such a precious time to capture!