Wednesday, June 17, 2009

{Soon2B} Family of Four! Austin Family Photographer

The "F" family visited me recently for a session. Lots of excitment in their lives right now. They wanted to focus on little K since it was just her birthday recently. But also, she is going to be a big sis soon! J & S are expecting a baby boy soon! Isn't she a cute pregnant mommy? I can't wait to meet the new little guy when he arrives!
We had lots of fun with little K exploring our creek and loving the outdoors. Fortunately it was early enough that we beat the heat, too! Here are a few of my faves ...





I think this one is my total favorite from the session. Even though she isn't looking, it shows off her curiousity and her sweet eyelashes and lips and cheeks. Such a beauty!

And of course a few of just mom & dad, to show off the baby bump :)

3 comments:

Brandy said...

WOW! What a beautiful family! You captured their contentedness so well!

Kimberly said...

Teri, your favorite is my favorite too! They'll treasure that image for a lifetime. It captures all that is sweet and precious and innocent about childhood.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl! LOVE this session!!!