Friday, September 26, 2008

Baby Love

Meet little G. He is the precious new bundle of joy to the beautiful Michele, whose maternity I photographed a few weeks ago. I just love this family, they are so much fun, and so photogenic! I had a HARD time deciding on my blog faves, there were so many great ones. We got great sleeping ones, then after a little snack, he was wide awake and alert! Here is a sneak peek...

Daddy (Adam - not Kevin!! ) is an OSU grad and little G looks great in Orange! Of course, I said maybe he'll go Burnt Orange instead, hehe.





Aren't they just gorgeous? I love the interaction here - G looks like he is talking right to them!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I love the photos Teri! Can't wait to see the rest of them!

Anonymous said...

Awww, that first one is soooo cute! These turned out great!!

Anonymous said...

awww, that last image, how gorgeous. It really does look like he's talking to them. Lots of wonderful images, how will they choose.

Anonymous said...

these are SOOO sweet, love each of them but particularly that first one and then... is baby waving at you?! :)
Precious Teri- beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

These are all so great...but that last one is just fabulous! Great job!

Heather Gibb said...

The last shot is pure perfection!! I love how the baby is looking right at mom and dad!

Anonymous said...

Great Photos! No wonder Baby G. looks so good; look at Mom and Dad!

Anonymous said...

what a little sweetie, these are wonderful, I bet the family is so happy!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little boy. I love how he is looking up to his parents in the last one.

Diana Simpson said...

love that last one