Friday, September 19, 2008

Dying to SEEEEEE!!!

That was the message in my inbox a few minutes ago! I photographed a gorgeous couple last weekend and Julie (my futue sister-in-law!) is about to pop a gasket!! Hee hee. Because it was my dear baby brother, Kenny, we had an extended multi-location session, and I had WAY TOO MANY images to sort through. They were sweet enough to buy me dinner, then we ended up downtown. I narrowed it down to my ONE HUNDRED favorites, and began processing them. I can't post them all here, but a few of the top faves for now. I'll be posting a slideshow here and on facebook soon!
We started out at the Hey Cupcake! stand on SoCo. (the line was WAY too long to wait, wah!)

This cool wall of band posters is SO them!
SoCo has a wall of every color - just look around. What a colorful place!!



We stopped at Guero's outdoor bar for a drink and some live music.

I love this one...

After a quick change, we headed to sixth street for some nighttime fun.


Outside the Driskill ballroom...
We finished off the night with an amazing full moon. The attendant of this parking lot we were using thought Kenny & Julie were rockstars or something - he came over and asked, "You famous or something?" LOL I wanted to say "yeah, they are in XYZ band, don't you recognize them?" but I'm just not that quick on the uptake in my old age... (and I'm not up on current bands!!)

Stay tuned for the animoto show, coming soon!!

5 comments:

RebeccaDavis said...

I bet they will be just THRILLED with these!!! I can't even pick a fav!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous couple! Love these, especially the blue one, and that last one is unbelievable with the amazing sky!

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHH!!!!! Teri, if I wasn't marrying your brother, I'd marry YOU! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures. Can't wait to see the rest!

Thank you SO much X infinity!!!

Anonymous said...

How FUN!!! Beautiful photos- and what a fun and creative spirit :)

Unknown said...

I Absolutely love this photo shoot!!!!!