Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Happiest Baby on the Block...

Is our newest Bright Beginnings Club member, Carson! ALL our babies are sweet, but this little guy was so, so happy at his session. He never fussed or cried, through three backdrop and outfit changes!! We even got him snuggled in his carseat, then remembered that his mom brought a bear to track his progress. We were able to get him out of the seat, snap a few more, and still just the happiest little guy! I look forward to sharing this year of "firsts" with him.
Oh, and I have to give a shout to his mommy, Kim, and her divine online boutique, Ginger Snaps Kids. They have the most adorable outfits and "stuff" for babies and toddlers, up through little girls. I've gotten Abby some really cute stuff there!! Check it out :)






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a doll- he has beautiful eyes! I love the one of him nakey on his tummy- his expression is so cute!

Diana Simpson said...

he is too cute

Anonymous said...

Teri, I love these! The second to last one in the brown blanket and basket is so beautiful! It's my favorite... I'd get that one so huge if he was mine!

Anonymous said...

These are sweet! I love how you captured him grabbing his toes - such a great moment to capture!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable!! What a happy little boy!!

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

oh my gosh, what a DOLL! Love all those happy smiles you got! Lovely work.

Season Moore said...

Oh he is precious!