Friday, September 12, 2008

Sam I Am!

This is Sam, our newest Bright Beginnings members. Isn't he adorable!! I'm so excited his mom enrolled him - I love getting to know these sweet babies as they progress through all those "first year" stages. Plus, I've been photographing his big brother and big sister for several years, so I am really honored that they have entrusted their "last" baby to me. He is already really strong - almost sitting on his own, if you can believe it! And isn't his mommy gorgeous?? Such beautiful eyes and oh, that hair! Amy, you are a doll! Here are a few of my faves ...




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all gorgeous, and I especially love that last one -- beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby! I love the connection with Mom in these images.

Rebecca said...

What a cutie! Love the lighting in the black and white!

Anonymous said...

OMG, he is so darn cute! These are beautiful images!!!

Diana Simpson said...

love that last shot

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

What a cutie!
Love the ones with mom. I'm always so glad to see mom's step in front of the camera. These days with their little ones are so important, and so often we moms just stay behind cameras. What treasures to have!

Anonymous said...

these are all gorgoues, but those 2nd and 3rd ones just pull at my hearstrings- beautiful work!!