Monday, September 8, 2008

Family of Three

The B family came in last week for an outdoor session. Will and I worked really hard to get some new plant beds in before their session. This family was so much fun to work with. They were funny and we all had a great time. And look at how awesome their outfits look! Lynn really did an outstanding job of coordinating - way to go!! Here are a few of my faves of the family and their beautiful daughter...


This scarf was a special gift from an Aunt. I know they thought I was silly wrapping it around her head like this, but I wanted to pull out the color in her eyes and I think it turned out GORGEOUS!

8 comments:

Diana Simpson said...

beautiful daughter!

Anonymous said...

I love those colors. Beautiful session!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful family portraits, I love that last one. :)

Stephanie said...

These are amazing, love them all!

Anonymous said...

Well done mum for doing such a great job co-ordinating. It really makes a difference. Great images Teri and that last one of that beautiful girl, stunning.

Anonymous said...

Oh indeed what a great job she did coordinating! I do love that last shot with the scarf as well!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic images!!!!

Unknown said...

Mom picked the best color for this family to wear. Awesome work Teri!!