Saturday, September 20, 2008

Meet Mr. M!

He came to see me this week to celebrate turning TWO. And he is ALL TWO!! Twos are really fun, they are as active as can be, and M was no exception. He discovered my rusty tricycle almost immediately and that was THAT. He wanted nothing else, so we indulged! Luckily he couldn't ride it on his own, but he gave it a mean PUSHING!! I know his mommy is anxious for a sneak peek, so Kim, here you go. I know you are going to love these!

I love silhouettes, and this image was perfect!
Love Love Love those eyelashes!!


2 comments:

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

Oh he is GORGEOUS! Love those eyes! Those last two just melt my heart!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Teri... the silhouette one made me gasp out loud! It is gorgeous! I love the next one (second to last) as well. The coloring is wonderful. You are so talented!