Monday, June 2, 2008

Beautiful Mommy-to-Be!

Stephanie came in last week to document her first pregnancy. It is such a small world - she found me through a web-search, but it turns out she lives two roads over from me!! I was excited to not only have a new client (who is gorgeous - check out that PERFECT belly!) but to meet another of my neighbors. Out here in the country, according to my hubby, "you don't just walk up to someone's door and say Hi" so meeting the neighbors has taken a loooong time. I'm really glad to know her, and can't wait to meet her hubby and the new baby - it's going to be a GIRL! Turns out her family has another new baby that I hope to photograph soon - their favorite mare had a new foal just days after our session. Keep your eyes out, I may just stop by and get a few captures of the new mommy :)
Here are a few of my faves from Stephanie's session:





3 comments:

Mommyto3K's said...

Awww, Mom to be is beautiful. It makes me miss my preggo belly!! Congrats Mommy to be!! You look fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely the most beautiful daughter and granddaughter I have ever seen! Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Awesome pictures of my cousin. I can't wait to meet the newest member of our family.

Heidi