Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fun at ONE!!

Little Miss Kaya turned one today! Happy Birthday, sweetie! Kaya is now a graduate of our Bright Beginnings Baby Club. We are going to miss seeing her adorable expressions - she has been a lot of fun this past year. She came in for her one-year session last week. She was a little shy at first, totally normal for babies this age, but she sure warmed up when we pulled out the CAKE! A girl after my own heart! She even got her TOES in the act. We were all laughing and having such a good time with little Kaya. Here are a few of my faves ...


Kaya's grandmother came along to this session - and you all know how much I treasure "generation" portraits. I'm so thrilled to have been able to capture this moment for them. (Even though Kaya was not giving us her sweet smiles!!)

I think Kaya had more fun with her cake than any other baby I've seen.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun story board. Great way to remember this milestone.
Adorable little girl and you captured her and her family so well!

Anonymous said...

Great shots! What a fabulous generation shot.