Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Little R&R

Will and I are headed down to Mexico for a few days of rest and relaxation. I am so excited, I really need some "down time." Not sure of the internet situation down there, but since we are going with a photography group, I'm sure I'll have some fun images to post, either while there or when I get back.
Kelly will be in the office, though (poor thing, I am going to have to take her on a trip sometime, she is so great to keep things running smoothly when I am gone). So if anyone needs to pick up orders or make appointments, she can take care of you!
June is filling fast, but we do have some dates available. I've got a few special "artist choice" incentives for those who book regular sessions for the remainder of June - it might be a mini-album, or a display folio, even a framed print! So give Kelly a call to book your June session while I am gone, and you will earn a neat reward! 930-1902
Adios!!

2 comments:

Mommyto3K's said...

Have a great time Terri!! Looking forward to seeing some of your photos from the trip!!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful break and forget the internet connection, just relax.