Saturday, June 7, 2008

Family Session Gone to the Dogs!

Nah, just kidding! The "S" family did bring along their two dogs, Jack and Jill, who tried to steal the show. But I cut my "photo-teeth" on toddlers, so no reluctant pooch is going to stop me from having a fabulous session, especially with a family as gorgeous as this one! Here are a few of my favorites from their session this week ...











Wouldn't this be just awesome as a grouping on the wall? This family was so neat, and I think this gallery really captures their love for each other and their fun spirit.



And no session with pets is without its "outtakes." Here are a couple of funny ones...


1 comment:

Mommyto3K's said...

What a great family photo shoot. You got some wonderful shots of this family. I bet they will have a hard time making their selections. The wall grouping looks awesome!!