Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Introducing...

little Miss Pressley. Isn't she adorable! And such a smiley little thing. What a great way to get back to work after my vacation! Pressley has a big brother, Zane, who is "almost" two. He was not very interested in playing with me, although I did sneak a *few* smiles in the, literally, 10 minutes he gave me! I'm only sorry we didn't get the image with grandma that she wanted before he gave up (um, melted down) on us :)
Here are a few of my faves from today's session ...









10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet baby! That first expression you captured is priceless.

Anonymous said...

Oh Teri, these are stunning. I love them all. And that image of the little guy, well you might not have had much time with him but that image is perfect. The baby is just soooo precious. Love the family shots as well.

Anonymous said...

Oh my that smile shot is so perfect!! LOVe the family and interaction shots as well, beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love her little smile in the first one!

About SH Portraits said...

Perfect, all of them. The smile though in that first one oh my, love it!!

Anonymous said...

I smiled right back at #1 - awww.

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness Teri, these are all just stunning. What a precious child and gorgeous images - priceless!!

Anonymous said...

That daddy image is so sweet

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous baby, and big brother is so handsome. Beautiful work.