Thursday, June 5, 2008

One is FUN!

Here is Miss Katelyn - she just turned one and is such a doll. And she is a little pistol! I think that her mom, grandma and great-grandma were completely worn out after her session. We had fun, though, and got some amazing images! So here is a sneak peek for them, so that they don't worry we didn't get any cute shots.
I just love "generation" portraits. I think they are so special. How wonderful for Katelyn to have not only her grandma but her great-grandma, too!

This one has such a neat, antique feel to it that I added a little extra touch to make it feel like an old-style portrait.
And of course, when she was "done" with all my shenanigans, she let me know it!! But overall she did great with all the clothing changes, esp for a one-year old! A great session :)

1 comment:

Terrilyn said...

Oh my, how cute!! I love the bright colors and the playful expressions Teri!