Monday, June 30, 2008

Mr T is ONE!

One of my favorite little members of our Bright Beginnings Club is graduating! Tristan turned one and came in for his last session in his first year plan. I sure hope that his sweet mommy will enroll him in our brand new "Leaps & Bounds" plan to capture his sweet self at each birthday (2-5). Either way, Tristan has been a joy to work with this past year and I have truly enjoyed each of our sessions. Here are some of my faves from this most recent session ...






His grandmother came in at this session, too. You all know how much "generation" portraits mean to me, so I'm gifting "Nanna" with a 5x7 of this image.




And here is the custom storyboard that we will be framing for Tristan to celebrate his year in our Bright Beginnings Club. He came in for a newborn session as well, so we included it in his final framed collection.



No comments: