Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Brotherly Love

I had the pleasure of photographing the "S" boys last week. They were all very good boys and super handsome. Their mom told me, "They are much cuter than the Jonas brothers" and I have to agree! They were definitely "all boy" and getting them to all cooperate at the same time was quite a feat, but I think they all liked me by the end, and I know Mom is going to be thrilled with all the wonderful images we created together. Well, that, and they knew they were getting lollipops when we were done, LOL! Anyway, here are a few of my faves - I captured more than normal because they were so fun and each had their own special personalities!







6 comments:

Diana Simpson said...

those last 2 are so cute!

Anonymous said...

What handsome young men, these turned out great!

Anonymous said...

What adorable boys! Wonderful work.

Unknown said...

awesome!! The only thing wrong with these pictures is they are not BIGGER!! I bet your clients love getting their portraits big for viewing pleasure.

Anonymous said...

awww, those smiles are just so adorable, they are definitely giving the Jonas Brothers' a run for their money. Lots of beautiful variety and captures

Anonymous said...

That blue background with the blue jeans is incredible! I keep going back to see it - LOVE LOVE LOVE it.