Tuesday, August 19, 2008

One perfect year!

Little Harry - not so little anymore, but sweeter than ever! This family is just so wonderful, it has been a joy to be a part of their lives this past year. And it has flown by! Harry just came in for his one year session - he's now a graduate of our Bright Beginnings club. I'm going to miss seeing him every few months, but hopefully his mommy will enroll him in our Leaps & Bounds club, so I can be sure to keep track of his progress through toddler hood. Here are a few of my faves from his one year session ...


It was a riot trying to get these "letter" images. Harry thought it was great fun to hurl them onto the floor before I could pick up my camera. Good thing I'm pretty fast ... :)








10 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are classically beautiful! What a cutie, you can just SEE what a handsome guy he'll be.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet heart! These are great. :)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! You must be fast.. I'm not sure I could get those letter photos out of a 1 year old!! LOL..

Diana Simpson said...

love the 2nd to last one

Melanie's Expressions said...

I really love how you captured his personality in these! What a cutie!

Jennifer said...

awww, what a cutie, beautiful family and great session!

Unknown said...

Is he cute or is he CUTE??? I really love what you did with the O.N.E. I bet it would look so sweet hanging in his room.

Anonymous said...

I know I'm biased, but this is the cutest kid on this site!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the baseball one - he's so adorable - hope to see more of him as he gets older.

Merav said...

He is adorable - and you did a wonderful job capturing his sweetness and his zest.