Sunday, August 17, 2008

Double the Love

I was so excited to have these precious twin girls come in last week for their first portrait session. They are the perfect little angels of Charlene, whose maternity I photographed several weeks ago. They were both so sweet - with definite personalities already! Little J slept the whole time, while Miss M was wide eyed up until the last few minutes. Charlene hinted that she may enroll them in the Bright Beginnings club - I sure hope so, it would be so much fun to watch them progress through their first year. Well, she is already going to have a hard time choosing, so no pressure :) Here are a few of my (many) favorites...

Here is my famous "make it look like they were both asleep" when little M yawned and closed her eyes!










And a sweet "first family portrait" of all four. Both girls so secure in daddy's arms!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, these are so sweet! I love the one of mom and dad kissing, just perfect. :)

Anonymous said...

oh my! These are absolutely beautiful!! I love them all!

Anonymous said...

ohhh sooo sweet!!

Kimberly Hill said...

You did a MARVELOUS job on the "fake the sleep" shot! I would've never guessed they weren't both in slumberland. Hope Mom and Dad high-fived each other over choosing you as their photographer, Teri!

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

Oh the sweetness!
LOVE the second one!
Beautiful images.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious. These images will be cherished :)

Diana Simpson said...

i love twins!!!

mandy carroll said...

So sweet! I love that first one, how one is sleeping and the other is awake! Perfection!

Laura said...

These are all wonderful! So sweet...

Melanie's Expressions said...

Love the family shots! You did a fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

The one with them laying on top of each-other is just awesome...love love love them

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! How blessed they are to have such sweet little loves in their lives :) I love the one of mom+dad kissing :)