Friday, August 1, 2008

Terrific Two!

This little sweetheart has been coming to me since she was a newborn. Natalie just turned TWO and to celebrate, joined our brand new "Leaps & Bounds" club. I'm so excited that I'll be seeing her again at her 3, 4, and 5 birthdays!! Two is such an exciting age - so many things to explore. Good thing I have cool "toys" (props) and I am very FAST! Here are a few of my faves from her "Terrific Two" year session...




I was thrilled that Jennifer (mom) brought in the rest of the clan for a quick snap at the end. I'm such a pushover for Longhorn fans :) I later found out this was her first trip out with all four kids. It went great - these are REALLY well behaved children. I'm so lucky to have them as clients!!


13 comments:

Jeni said...

She is adorable, love these Teri!!

Anonymous said...

I love the color of that first drop. I think I have that one and wish I got to use it more. The 2nd image is sooo sweet! Great job on these!

Michelle said...

Beautiful color. These are wonderful.

Melanie's Expressions said...

I love the color- so perfect! She's so cute with those big eyes and wow, those lashes!
Great job!

Anonymous said...

adorable!!

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie patootie! And a longhorn fan to boot! Hook em horns and good luck mom with your team.

Atchley Photography said...

These are all wonderful!

Anonymous said...

What a CUTIE!!! I love #2 :)

Unknown said...

These showcase this little girl just perfectly. Great work, Teri!

Katie said...

I love looking at your blog to see my nieces and nephews! You do such a great job of capturing them! :-)

Paula Swift Photography said...

Beautiful images..color is so nice. She is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

adorable sums it up. I love redheads.

Laura said...

Wow - she is a stunner - look at those lashes! Fabulous photos!!!