Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sweet Baby C!

What a wonderful way to spend an afternoon! This little guy was the perfect newborn client. Calm and sleepy the whole time, no matter what crazy position I put him in, plus gorgeous parents (and grandmother, too!!). I have to put this up with my top ten sessions, for sure! Here are a few of my faves...



This rattle has been in the family for generations!
I'm sure this little guy is going to be a hunk, since both his mommy AND his grandmother are sooo pretty!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images, Teri! I love the one of the mother and baby with the blue background.

Anonymous said...

The generational portrait is to die for!!!
WOW WOW WOW!!!
I love your work.

Anonymous said...

I agree, that image with the 3 generations is beautiful. How youthful those two women are, I'm very jealous. And this mummy does not look like she just had a baby, just beautiful. I can see why you enjoyed the session so much Teri, the images really reflect that.

Jeni said...

wow gorgeous baby and I just love the last generation image!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the one with the silver rattle...what a great idea and way to show a family keepsake!

Diana Simpson said...

i am sure he will b a hunk as well