Friday, August 15, 2008

Having Fun at the Beach

Yes, for those of you with preschoolers, that is the name of a Wiggles' song. All the time I was processing this session, it was stuck in my head. My kids have almost outgrown Greg, Murray, Anthony and Jeff (not totally, though) but spending a week photographing sessions on the beach really had me singing along with this song! We did have a LOT of fun. I'll be posting some of the sessions as I get them proofed.
Here is a sneak peek for my blog model - you can see her up above in the header, with little Cash as a newborn, two years ago. Now he is a "big boy" and so handsome. Took him a little while to warm up to me (and to the idea of the beach - it was his first time to see it!) but once he got going, it was non-stop two year old fun! Here are a few of my faves (and believe me, Beth, you are going to have a HARD time, as there are soooo many goood ones) ...








15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are amazing. I love them all. Beautiful work!!

Rebecca said...

These are beautiful! And what a cute family!

Anonymous said...

Teri how beautiful are these? You not only captured childhood and family unity but the sanctity of marriage. {heart}

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love these!! It looks like great fun!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG - Teri - the one with the boy holding his parents hands is precious - I can see it as a wall portrait over my fireplace - or - in my 4 seasons room - come middle of the winter remembering a day like that will warm anyones heart.

Anonymous said...

These are all awesome, but the second to the last one made me gasp...and the very last one is just too cute for words!

Kimberly Hill said...

Teri, they look like they're having so much fun! I'd never be able to tell that the little one ever had those "I'm not so sure" feelings. I don't envy Mom having to choose!

Anonymous said...

WOOH! That 2nd to the last one- I'd LOVE to have one of these of my husband and I!
And the little jumping image.... precious- gorgeous family and beautiful work Teri!

Jeni said...

these are gorgeous, wow!!!! I would love one of my husband and I like theirs!
(though I too am now singing the wiggles...)

Heather Cheatham said...

These are perfect - what a sweet family. I love them all and especially the one of them together watching him from behind.

Anonymous said...

Outstanding work! I love beach images! Your color rocks!!!! They are so classy and just so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow, is it getting hot in here. My goodness that one of the parents kissing in the water, well now that is something special. I love the lightness and simplicity of these Teri, absolutely beautiful images.

Anonymous said...

LOVE these. So beautiful and the soft blue in these is just breathtaking. Would be gorgeous on a huge canvas.

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful beach images! They are fantastic.

Melanie's Expressions said...

These are stunning! Mom IS going to have a very hard time!!