Friday, August 8, 2008

Crazy Eights!!

It must be this heat here at the beach, it's getting to me! Actually I just realized this is a special day - no, not just the last of our days here at the beach. It's August 8, 2008 - 08/08/08! How cool! And in honor of this crazy day of "8" I want to run a promotion.
For one week only (8.8.08 - 8.15.08) all in-studio sessions are only $80!! That's practically half-off! Sessions must be booked by 8.15.08 and must take place by Sept 30.
Also, and I really must be crazy, all 8x8 custom-designed albums are on sale! Perfect for any session, tells the story of your family at this moment in time. Or, celebrate baby's first year! Call for details on the 8x8 album special for the month of August only!
Now is the perfect time to be thinking ahead to the holidays - we are already custom-designing holiday cards for all sessions - get that "checked" off your list early!
Call 930-1902 to take advantage of these "Crazy Eight" specials today!

2 comments:

Melanie's Expressions said...

What a fantastic deal!!!

Anonymous said...

I need to call you - those 8x8 albums are perfect for my bag to show off the kids at work.