Thursday, July 31, 2008

Queens Don't Toot!

This is the funny title of an adorable new book, written by two local Georgetown women. A mother and daughter team, Sandy Dronet (owner of She, Etc International Spa) and Shawn Trotter, the book is an amusing lesson on etiquette for little girls. But it is so cute for any age!
I had the pleasure of photographing them for the book jacket last week, then they decided to bring in two more beautiful generations of their family. You all know how near and dear "generational" portraits are to my heart, so I was thrilled to capture this group of gorgeous women and their adorable youngest, Maddie. Here are a few of my faves from their session...






And the book jacket image...
If you have a little queen in your life who would enjoy this book, you can purchase your own copy by clicking here. Would make a darling holiday gift. I know one little girl (my Abigail) is going to be getting a (hopefully signed) copy!!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful 4 generations portrait. Lovely images!

Heather Cheatham said...

Teri - How fun! The 4th one down with her sweet soulful expression is perfect. I'll have to check out the book, too!

Diana Simpson said...

love the tutu

Merav said...

What a wonderful gift to have a multi-generational portrait! Lovely work Teri!

Jeni said...

Teri these are gorgeous, I love multi-generational portraits!

Anonymous said...

LOL at your title.

These are really good family generation portraits Teri. Wonderful work!!

Melanie's Expressions said...

These, for sure, will be cherished in the years to come!
I love the little one's sweet smile but the pensive look of the 4th one is so perfect! Great work!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the 4th one..what a gorgeous family!