Friday, July 25, 2008

Lil Chunk!

Little Miss Maddie is so darn cute! And such a little chunk of a baby! Of course, her mommy & daddy know how much I love her and that I mean that affectionately :) She is just the sweetest little thing and is growing so fast. I first met her as a newborn and have enjoyed watching her progress so far this first year. Here is her 8 month session in our Bright Beginnings club. She is already standing quite well and I just sense that she will be walking well before our next session at age one. And you know, those rolls will disappear when she gets really mobile, so we will have to enjoy them right now! Here are a few of my faves from this session ...



This one just makes me giggle. This age is all about the mouth - putting things into the mouth, exploring the newly discovered tongue. What a hoot!!



Parents often ask me when is the best time for a family portrait with their new little one. I think this age (between 6-9 months) is so great because they have fun expressions, and they aren't quite mobile yet! Many times families wait til after age one, and that is really the hardest time because the newly mobile toddlers do NOT want to sit still or be held for a photo. I think this one turned out great and will look awesome on the wall!

5 comments:

"Jen" said...

Aww these are wonderful!!

C.Thompson said...

Those turned out great. I esp love the family one. Can't wait till we come out again for our next family photo.

Anonymous said...

beautiful and yes thats what I always reccomend to clients..LOVE this age!

Anonymous said...

Teri, I love these! The second to last one in the bonnet is absolutely beautiful! She is adorable and you've captured her beauty. Your client must love these so much!

Anonymous said...

Classically beautiful, I adore the one in the bonnet!