Friday, July 25, 2008

Summer Fun!

The "C" family came out recently for a session on our gorgeous ten-acre studio property. Rain has been quite scarce, so the grass wasn't the green I would love, but we had a good time anyway. Well, except for the one "ant" incident - shhhh :) What a loving family! I know it must be tough to wrangle two teen boys (not to mention a dad!) for a photo session, but they were great sports. Such gorgeous kids, too! Here is a sneak peek for Sarai and all the friends at the hospital, who I know must be curious :)



And since it's "almost" that time of year, I put together a holiday card. I thought these images worked great with the colors of this card!

8 comments:

Amy (3 Peas) said...

Oh I just **LOVE** the jumping one!!! :D

Anonymous said...

What fun family images! I love the Christmas cards too! They are perfect for the family pics. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Aye...the jumping image is a winner!! Fun stuff! :)

Unknown said...

Very nice classic family photos. The jump shot is just too fun!

Merav said...

What a wonderful set of family portraits. The jumping one is so wonderful! Your choice of cards for this family is great.

Jeni said...

What a great set of family portraits!! I love the first one, with the arms crossed in the back!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the family photos. I love the jumping one!

Anonymous said...

great family portraits! thoe are simply beautiful Christmas cards also!!

jen :)