Thursday, July 3, 2008

Independence Day


Today I had the pleasure of photographing a brand new baby of a returning client. The Van Zandt family brought their tiny treasure, "S," in to see me, along with big sis, "A." Their daddy is active military but got a few days to come home for the birth of baby S. I am so honored to share in the joy of this family.
Before I share some of the wonderful images, I want to give a HUGE THANK YOU to both Lance and to all the other brave men and women who are out there protecting our freedom. With our country's Independence day upon us once again, and the negativity that has been in the news, I just want to recognize the sacrifice these folks are making for us. They allow me to stay here and do a job that I love, and allow me the freedom to not worry at night that my children are safe. And they even allow those who might disparage our great country to say the things they do. It's called FREEDOM, and I am so thankful to live in this great country and to have the amazing, selfless military (and their spouses!!) that continue to fight for that freedom.

Here are some star-spangled newborn favorites. Happy July 4th!!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL, beautiful images teri- you have such a great vision-- hope your holiday was wonderful.

Anonymous said...

These are awesome!