Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Time Flies ...



I am constantly amazed at how quickly the first year in a baby's life speeds by. And truly honored when I am invited to capture these fleeting moments for a family. Here is Ashleigh, who just turned one and is "graduating" from our Bright Beginnings club. Here are a few faves from her one year session.


This adorable little piano was a gift from Ashleigh's mommy - it has a broken piece but it doesn't show! So this image is my gift to them! Thanks!!





And here is a collage of all three sessions from Ashleigh's first year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh hee hee! She is totally adorable, I love all of these!

Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful and seems full of personality. I love all of the pink and all of your amazing variety. Such a great showcase of a milestone birthday.

Anonymous said...

what a precious little girl! Gorgeous images!!

Unknown said...

These are so fun, love the one shere she loos like she is dancing...

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I love the collage!