Monday, July 7, 2008

Gig 'Em Aggies!!

Wait, did *I* say that? Well, I AM a die-hard Texas Longhorn fan, but the S family is just awesome, and, obviously, they are A&M fans. I'm sure we can get past that one teensy difference :) They have such a gorgeous, loving family. It was a joy working with them. I am just IN LOVE with Teri's red hair (and what a great name, too!!). This was a terrific outdoor session here at the studio. Here are a few of my favorites...







I just love how these look displayed together. I think it would make a wonderful wall gallery in their home!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these! I've always wanted to pull the sofa out into the yard..but as it is most people think I'm crazy!

Mariann said...

Great photos of a great family!!! And maroon is SO MUCH prettier than burnt orange....Gig 'em!

Kimberly Hill said...

That couch with their Aggies attire is perfect! Love her red hair as well, Teri. Such a good-looking and photogenic family! And I *love* the wall gallery!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! Love that first family portrait, and mom and dad are gorgeous too- beautiful images Teri!

Anonymous said...

Those are some superfans! Fantastic family photos, Teri!