Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sweet Adelaide!

Little Adelaide is one of our Bright Beginnings Babies and she is just adorable! Check out those dimples!! Her second session, around 8 months, was last week and she brightened up my day! She started out a little shy but soon warmed right up. I think this age, sitting up but not yet crawling, is (maybe) my very favorite stage to photograph. Babies have really developed a personality and want to interact with you. Peek-a-boo and patty cake are great fun at this age, as is any toy that makes a cool noise. Plus, I get to sing and no one howls :) Here are a few of my faves from the session ...

This one may be my very favorite. It would be so cute in her bedroom. I know my Abby has the letter "A" all over her room. For some reason, I just love the letter A.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is just adorable! You did a wonderful job of capturing her smiling personality! Love these!

Merav said...

She is so darling Teri! As the mom of an Anna - I love the portrait with the A.

Anonymous said...

Oh my word she is soooo adorable!! I just love how your work portrays your relationship with your subjects. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

How adorable is she??? That's one happy happy baby!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this classic baby session!

"Jen" said...

So incredibly sweet! Love your work! :)