Monday, July 7, 2008

Rockin' Ryker

Little Ryker came in for his first ever portrait session last week. Dad had an awesome rock-n-roll hairstyle. Both mom and dad were very laid back and hip (I like to think I used to be hip!!). Anyway, Ryker was awesome. A very cool baby, laid back, very sleepy. Only cried a teeny bit when he was hungry (and who can blame him!) and was a joy to photograph. Here is a sneak peek for mom & dad, who waited patiently while I took a nice, long 4-day weekend from posting!

I just love when I can capture a big yawn! Ryker's was just precious!


This is definitely my favorite from the session. Mom and dad are so in love. I just dig the emotion portrayed here. I hope they choose this as a wall portrait for their home!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome, love the shot with dad and baby!

Anonymous said...

Yep Teri, that last one is definitely for the wall. Amazing emotion here. These people are so lucky to have found you to be their photographer. And dad has the coolest hair ever.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Teri! I am in love with the shot of dad and baby. (I love the dad/baby shots... melt my heart every time!)

Anonymous said...

These are really beautiful. The parents must have been over the moon!

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic. I'm sure the parents were over the moon!