Friday, July 25, 2008

Not-quite-a-newborn...

But still just as sweet and precious! Meet Chloe. Her grandmother was my son's Kindergarten teacher last year. When we found out she was going to be a grandmother (again) we were so excited and invited her to bring in the new bundle of joy. You all know my affinity for photos of multiple generations, so I was so excited that she also brought along her daughter. Chloe was full of giggles and grins, then she ate and fell asleep. So we got the best of both worlds in her session. Just a real joy to work with! Here are a few of my faves...




Isn't this the cutest? Chloe's room is all "sheep" themed and grandma ("Mrs. Pitts" to our family) made her the most luxurious quilt. Each of the squares on this collage is part of the quilt or bedding. Isn't it beautiful? I told her that if I (gasp) ever have another one, I'm hiring her to make a quilt for me!!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Teri! These images are beautiful! I love the Collage square, that is priceless! The last one in b&w is gorgeous of that sweet girl!

Unknown said...

What an adorable little baby. You did really great with a difficult age. The collage using the quilt textures is brilliant!

Anonymous said...

really adorable images teri. the collage is gorgeous, i'd love to see it in a nice prominent size to do justice to your lovely work here.

Anonymous said...

Such a happy sweet baby. She looked like she was a delight to capture.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty baby!! That collage is the coolest thing ever!!I want it hanging on MY wall!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! The collage is amazing, I think my mouth fell open!! Simply gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

awwww, what a beautiful baby girl. Love the collage using the quilt, perfect. Great and timeless images.