Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blog Tag!

I just got tagged by my friend Laura Wootan ... thanks :)
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you Laura Wootan
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random thoughts about yourself.
4. Tag six or so people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

So here goes ... Random thoughts about me...
1. I'm addicted to CSI, and I think Grissom is cute :)
2. I've been working since I was 13. My first job was Baskin Robbins.
3. I like cold mashed potatoes.
4. I've traveled to at least 10 countries.
5. I secretly want to be famous. I love attention (hey, I am an Aries!)
6. I love my life and my business and especially my family!

Now, here are my picks. TAG, you're it!!
Leigh Online (friend and hilarious blogger)
Susan Braswell (friend and fellow photographer)
Katie Dwyer (friend and fellow photographer)
Tanya Hartman (friend and fellow photographer)

I know, that is only four. But I checked and most of my buddies with blogs are already tagged!! Guess I'm late to the party LOL. But this was fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, Teri- you're so cute-- love these "get to know you" posts. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I tagged you on the 7th!!

Teri Mason Photography said...

Wow, Jana, I had no idea??? Sorry
:(
Off to read yours!! Not sure how I missed it with all the cuties on there!!