Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Newborn Bliss!

One of my very favorite client families has added a new member! Meet Miss M, little sis to Miss M. Hmmm, maybe M1 & M2? Anyway, I got to meet this sweet lil thing this week. She was such a perfect baby! Slept soundly, even with me moving her around, changing her clothes, and bis sister holding and kissing on her. I am thrilled to be this family's photographer! If M2 is anywhere NEAR as much fun as M1 has been these last several years, I am in for a real treat. Congrats, Leanne and Dan!!

I love when I get a newborn smile :)

Big sis is already a pro at helping!

Doesn't Mommy look FABULOUS?

This tutu is so adorable!

And of course, we couldn't do a session without a few of M1 all to herself. She had a great time with my new cupcake hat and my zebra pettiskirt!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that image of the two girls together, how perfect is that!! These are all beautiful. :)

Kimberly Hill said...

Very Bliss-ful ;)

The girls together is perfect and you do so well with your newborns, Teri. How can Mom choose?

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

What a stunning family. Both of those girls are just darling. These are so sweet and delicate!

Pammy said...

The sibling shot is priceless...perfect.

Unknown said...

So cute, I love the one of big sis holding baby sis. And the tutu is too cute!