Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cowboy Christmas!

Leigh has been bringing her boys to me every Christmas since her oldest was a baby. This year she wanted to incorporate their little cowboy clothes, who they "really" are. I came up with the cutest Cowboy Christmas set! The guys looked adorable, even though little "K" wouldn't keep his hat on after the first few minutes. Big "K" was a trooper, as always, and kept his adorable smile on the entire time! I think he was just excited to go out and see the chickens afterward!
The Cowboy Christmas set is available to anyone who wishes to use it, now that we know how to do it :) Here are a few of my faves...






4 comments:

Diana Simpson said...

adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, they are too cute. GREAT set!!

Kimberly Hill said...

Adorable family and I love how they wanted family portraits that are THEM. You and your sets... brilliant!!

Kate said...

that set is stunning -
What cute kids - and that family is just gorgeous -