Monday, October 20, 2008

Gorgeous Outdoor Family

I traveled all the way to Elgin for this session, and boy, was it WORTH it! The "T" family was so wonderful to work with, and their home property was just stunning! Being somewhat of a country girl myself these days, I can certainly appreciate a wide expanse of hills and trees. Of course, Stephen thought I was crazy to leave behind the areas he had neatly mowed and head toward the shaggy areas on the fringe of the property. What can I say, but the light there was too pretty to pass up!
After some fun with the girls, we were joined by the rest of the clan. What a fun time, feeding the fish, playing with the dogs and riding on the golf cart. I really enjoyed the time I spent with this family. Here are a few of my favorites (and yes, Amy, you are going to have a hard time choosing!!)




Yes, you do see a "Hook 'Em Horns" sign!! This is an AGGIE family, hehe, but you all know that anytime I see the Hook 'Em sign, it makes the blog :)





3 comments:

Diana Simpson said...

what cute girls

Anonymous said...

Fabulous family shots! And love the one of the two little girls running in the grass.

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

I just love your outdoor work! What a gorgeous family. Beautiful work.