Monday, October 6, 2008

Hey, Cupcake!

I've been dying to try out my new cupcake hat that my mom knitted for me. Turns out, it's too big for a newborn! But it's PERFECT for a newborn's big sister!! Little baby "P" came in last week and her beautiful big sister, "A." They were both so wonderful. It was the best of both worlds in a session, as little P was such a sweet sleeper, and A was a great dancer and so much fun. And wow, all together, such a gorgeous family! Here are a few of my (many) faves...








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the dancing storyboard!

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Love that hat!!!

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

Oh how SWEET! Love the hat, that is too cute. Those two little girls are beautiful. I LOVE that second image, the soft textures around the baby are so lovely. And mom and dad look so happy. Lovely work.

Diana Simpson said...

love your collage

Anonymous said...

They really are a gorgeous family. I adore the hat and she looks delicious in it. And bub, so cute, I love the image with mum, just beautiful

Anonymous said...

What a WONDERFUL family portrait!

Anonymous said...

OMG, so cute! That family portrait is just perfect. What a beautiful family. :)