Saturday, October 25, 2008

Stylish Family by the Creek

I met Judy at the Sisterhood Gathering a few weeks ago. She hired me to come to their home for a session, initially for just her grandson, but we ended up photographing the whole family, and I'm so glad we did. Their home is located on a gorgeous creek, I was so excited! They were such a sweet family. Clay, who just turned 16, was really great and patient with all my poses - maybe just trying to "be good" because he's in the running for a car?? And, wow, their outfits were GREAT! I think the red is going to be perfect on their holiday card! Here are a few of my favorites...








3 comments:

Diana Simpson said...

what a sweet family

Anonymous said...

Great portraits, they will treasure these. First thing I noticed were the fabulously coordinated outfits! Well done!

C.Thompson said...

Beautiful portraits and I second the red. It really pops!!