Thursday, October 30, 2008

Power of Pink!

This lovely group of ladies is the "S" family. Marsha and I have been friends for almost TWENTY years (I hate saying that because that makes me feel old...). She was a wonderful mentor and friend to me when I started out teaching, way back in 1990. A few years ago, Marsha was diagnosed with breast cancer, and I'm happy to say is doing GREAT, not to mention looking FABULOUS! She is a great inspiration to me, both professionally and personally, and I am thrilled that she brought her daughter and granddaughter in to have portraits made. They all three wore the most gorgeous pink pearls and I love the images so much! Here are a few of my favorites.
I also want to say THANK YOU to Marsha for being a great friend to me all these years - teaching me things, looking out for me, trusting me and always supporting me!







3 comments:

Diana Simpson said...

these are great

Anonymous said...

Teri these images are beautiful. I particularly love the black and white image with the pink wrap, gorgeous. I love the back story and your warm sentiments too. Thanks for sharing these.

Kate said...

Really beautiful!