Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Open Heart Family

I had the pleasure of photographing the "C" kids recently. They were a really fun group - four boys and one adorable little girl. Boy, is she going to have a hard time getting a date past all those brothers :) The reason I titled this Open Heart Family, is that not only do they have a big, loving family of their own, they also have opened their home to an exchange student from Germany. She was with them at the session and of course I grabbed her for a few shots of her own. Isn't she gorgeous? And she wasn't even planning to be photographed! Anyway, here are a few of my favorites.


Mom wanted mostly family shots, but these kids were so gorgeous, I had to get a few individuals, too! This would make a great gallery mount presentation.

This one is just FUN!
And of course, my very favorite for last - I'd hang this one as a 30x20 wrapped canvas. What a showpiece this would be in their home!


4 comments:

Diana Simpson said...

love your canvas pick

Kate Cecil said...

Teri was A W E S O M E !!!!!!! With the 5 kids, you have 5 personalities and she handled them all with such ease. I have sent the link to Teri's little teaser preview to friends and family and everyone loves them, of course. I can't wait to see the entire session's results!! Thanks Teri!!

Truegrit said...

I love these pics! The kids are growing so fast and I missing them more everytime I look at the pictures. It's hard to decide which is the best.

Truegrit said...

I love this pics! I can't believe how fast they are growing up and I'm missing them more and more everytime I look at this site.