Wednesday, February 24, 2010

{Austin Child Photographer} P is for Perfect!

I met little miss P last week for a ballerina session. She was such a perfect little princess! I think she is so well trained because she is already a winning beauty queen. So easy to work with, she followed my directions REALLY well, especially for a TWO year old :) I loved watching her do her little dance moves and hear her giggle. Her mom wants a special series to enter into an upcoming pageant, so I'm keeping that a secret, but here a few of my favorite individual images...
This one I added a little extra retouching to give it more of a pageant feel. "P" is so beautiful, she doesn't really need much!
This wall display would be adorable in P's room. It features different poses on each print, plus the letters to spell out her name. Each 10x20 print hangs a bit out from the wall.

I know mama Kay is stalking my blog, so I hope she loves these as much as I do!!

4 comments:

Kimberly Hill said...

Gorgeous and I *love* the decorating idea!!!

Susie said...

Adorable! And LOVE that wall gallery...great idea!!

www.andidiamond.com said...

LOVE that display, Teri BEAUTIFUL!
:) Andi

Andi Diamond Photography
www.andidiamond.com

Lisa Kelly said...

Oh my, that wall display is just gorgeous. Love it. She is one cute little thing.