Monday, February 1, 2010

Gorgeous Family {Georgetown Family Photographer}

As you may know, our studio is participating in the 2nd annual International Charity Model Search. This is a great contest designed to raise money and awareness for the Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep charity. For a super-low fee, you get a family session and entry into the competition - where you could win a NEW CAR! If you'd like to book a session for yourself, click the button to the right - sessions must take place by March 15 - but if you come in earlier, you have a longer voting period, so a better chance at WINNING!!
Our first family to enter is the J family. I've had the pleasure of photographing the children at various times but this was my first time to get everyone together. I'm so glad they came in! They are such a gorgeous family - those twin boys just melt my heart - and oh the cuteness of the girls!! I think my favorite, though, are the images of just Missy and Lee - such love evident there!! Totally my pleasure to capture this moment! Here are a few of my favorites...

No comments: