Monday, February 22, 2010

{Georgetown Child Photographer} True Angels

I had the pleasure of photographing the "T" children recently, for our Helping Hearts for Haitiangel promotion. Jennifer is in my book club and I had not met both her kiddos. They were soooo sweet! Little "L" was very serious and I was happy to get a couple of little smiles - at least she liked me enough to not cry :) And big brother M was just adorable - all smiles and such a sweetie! I just love my job - I get to meet adorable little clients AND help a worthy cause! Here are a few of my faves from their angel mini...

3 comments:

Sandra said...

OMG - adorable little ones. Just for the record, don't think Lila has ever smiled for me either.
Perfect angels!!

Jana Kunz said...

So cute!!!!!

Lisa Kelly said...

Oh how sweet. Love love love the wings.