Wednesday, February 24, 2010

{Georgetown Child Photographer} Twos are Cool Here!!

A referral to one of a clients' friends is the best compliment I can receive. Missy recently referred the "R" family to me. They had been to a photographer in Salado, but he said he "doesn't photograph two year olds." Wow - I love two year olds! They are definitely a little more effort than, say a smiling, non-moving 6month old or a ham of a 5 year old. But they have such personality and I love bringing that out. Hopefully, the "R" family will love these as much as I do. Here are a couple of faves from the session, with both the two yr old AND the smiling, non-moving 6 month old :)

2 comments:

Lisa Kelly said...

Gorgeous images. So glad this family found you to capture their little ones. Just wonderful captures.

christy Key- Huntsville Alabama Photographer said...

Beautiful! Great job!