Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Baby Parker - Time Flies! {Austin Baby Photographer}

I can't believe a year has passed with this sweet little angel! It seems like just yesterday I was photographing Parker as a newborn, and now she is turning ONE! I have really enjoyed watching her grow and change and pass all those milestones. I look forward to sharing more with her in the years to come. Here are a few of my faves from her one year session - and a flashback to her whole year... Enjoy!


And her adorable birthday invitation...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa Kelly said...

Oh how adorable she is. Love all of the variety here. Beautiful.

Corey Sewell said...

Too cute! Love her "training wheels" shirt!

Dawn said...

What a cutie pie...love the first one with her little birthday hat on! Darling!

Stephanie said...

They grow up so fast!! She is adorable!